Innovative Urban Farming Competition 2023
Presently, we are facing a new wave of price hikes of imported raw materials. Although the market has predicted that it is not going to be permanent, but it is still ongoing. This affects many types of businesses. One of the biggest impacts is the agriculture sector – feed for poultry farming, crop production, fertilisers and many more. This will result in a chain reaction to all food and beverage businesses.
The primary aim of this competition is to create an opportunity to encourage Malaysians to help at least in reducing the cost of food and innovate for better health. Therefore, an innovation in agri-foodtech – the first important step is to create a solution to a problem. Participation in this competition will bring about the innovation to a higher platform which will benefit many small communities in Malaysia.
Presentation by poster with guidelines as follows:
- The poster should be of A1 size (59.4 cm x 1 cm)
- The poster can be clearly viewed and read from a distance of approx.1
- At the top portion of the poster, to indicate the title of the project and the names of authors and
- Include the following description on your display:
- objectives of the study
- key results
- Graphic illustrations such as figures, concise tables and photographs which are considered essential or integral by the authors should be
- Use tack-and-stick reuseable adhesive, mounting tabs or tape to affix your poster onto the board
- Authors are required to be present at their poster board during the scheduled times to respond to questions and comments by the
- Each poster will be displayed for the whole two days of the Poster viewing and informal discussion will take place during morning and afternoon breaks as well as during the lunch break.
The 1st placed Winner and Runner-Ups will be awarded with trophies and certificates and they will also be included as members in the Southeast Asia Impact Venture Network – a key networking platform for Agrifoodtech companies of all levels seeking connections, investment partners and collaborations within the Food and Agricultural ecosystems and supply chains.
15 SEPTEMBER 2023
POSTER SETTING UP
16 OCTOBER 2023
PRIZE GIVING DATE
17 OCTOBER 2023
IUFC Registration Form
"*" indicates required fields